Workshop Based, and Mobile Van Deadlock Fitting
Our Mobile Van Deadlock Solutions
All the hook deadlock kits we fit are tailored to the van, and specific door they are being fitted to. In many cases the locks are fitted as high in the door as possible to resist a peel and steal attack.
All bare metal is thoroughly rust treated and our fits come with a 5 Year parts and labour guarantee (provided the supplied lubricant is used monthly).
What Is A Deadlock?
Hook deadlocks are a common choice when upgrading the security on a van. They are manually operated, and so independent of the factory fitted central locking. This is important, as it means they won’t unlock in the event of a ‘key-cloning attack. Additionally, should the door be subjected to a stab attack, the hook deadlock will remain locked and stop the door from opening.
The hook locks we fit are Sold Secure ‘Automotive Gold’ approved, and the hook-shaped bolt is designed to grab either into the van, or a bespoke bracket to resist a crowbar attack. The lock cylinders are made in Germany, and meet the Police Approved, ‘Secured by Design’ Standard.
Why VanSecure For Mobile Van Deadlock Fitting?
– Hook design to resist crowbar attack
– Mounted high in the door to resist peel and steal
– Manual operation to resist key cloning, or stab attack
– Sold Secure ‘Automotive Gold’ Approved
– German Engineered, ‘Secured By Design’ Police Approved Lock Cylinder
– Tailored fit for each van/door application
– 5 year parts and labour warranty
If you have any questions feel free to get in touch with our mobile van deadlock fitters today!
Get In Touch